Tuesday, April 14, 2009

His Dream Woman?

Seen on Britain's Got Talent





I have to admit, when I first saw this video I thought that Susan Boyle would be terrible. I thought that she was one of those people they show just to prove how horrible some contestants really are. Her apperance and her demeanor led me to doubt whether or not she was actually serious. No one appearing as she does could possibly have any hope of winning a contest such as this, I thought. Then she started singing.


I suppose this is a good time to reiterate that age old saying, you can't judge a book by it's cover. Susan Boyle is not at all what she seems. Her voice is simply amazing to listen to. Assuming her appearence is all there is to her is a major mistake that could have cost the world the pleasure of hearing her sing. Fortunately, someone saw fit to take her seriously, actually listen to her audition, and put her on stage. Fortunately, Miss Boyle (who has never been kissed, let alone had a serious boyfriend) saw fit to grace the jeering crowd with her song. Fortunately, the idiots in the crowd had the good sense to know true wonder when they heard it, and they actually shut up. I expect that not too long from now, we will be hearing of a new single being released from Britain, from a previously unknown Susan Boyle.


I think that this is also a good time to point out Simon's facial expressions. At 2:23, 2:42, and especially at 4:23, he appears to be simply enraptured. Is it possible that Simon has found his dream woman? Could it be true love? Will he leave Paula's side for this British unkown? Who knows? With Simon, anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment